Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Love It When a Plan Comes Together

Happy Superbowl Sunday to everyone! Things are shaping up and coming into focus. After speaking to some of my farmers later today I will have a better time frame on the first deliveries. I have decided how the selection of goods will go. Prices should run between $35 and $150 per delivery. Don't let the latter scare you. The break down will go as follows:

Small mixed fresh veggies, small mixed fresh fruit
Large mixed fresh veggies, large mixed half and half

Small mixed meal packs (fresh veggies and a choice of local beef, pork, or fresh Gulf seafood)
Large mixed meal packs (fresh veggies, fresh fruit, farm fresh local eggs, beef, pork, and Gulf seafood)

Weekend grillers:  Family pack ( Choice of two proteins and three veggies)
                            Party pack ( custom order from all available produce and protein)

Party and catering services are in the works as well!

Eat fresh. Eat local.

No comments:

Post a Comment